The only drinking straws 100% grown and made in Australia.
head to our new website with more regenerating products
Box of 30 rye straws at home
Flat shipping fee of $9.15 for up to 5 boxes!
Out of stock
- Selected by hand, cut and packed with love in South Australia.
- Grown on South Australian certified organic farmland.
- Inner stalk of the rye plant and the by-product of the grain production.
- Naturally gluten free*, super strong, tasteless and waterproof.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable at home in your garden and compost or in commercial composting facilities.
- Each purchase supports South Australian organic farmers and encourages more local sustainable alternatives to single-use plastic.
*Rye stalks are naturally gluten free, and our straws have been tested gluten-free. Gluten is present only in the rye grain. Our cleaning and sterilisation processes are carefully controlled, although cross contamination cannot be guaranteed.
Discover the story of your straws and the people who grow them!
- Our regular straws are 18cm
- Diameter can vary between 3.5 and 5mm
Flat shipping fee of $8.95 for up to 5 boxes!
Mister RYE straws are intended to be used as a drinking straw and are not intended to be eaten or digested. You will notice straws quantity have changed as well as retail price to cover our production costs. Following our customers’ feedback we also upgraded our packaging into a quality tube boxes that are reusable, recyclable, and also compostable so you can easily transport your straws. We have also updated the quantity of straws per tube in order to match better with your home needs.
Awesome product & packaging.
Better by 1000% than paper straws!!
My 11 year old grandson was thrilled with your product as he loves looking after the environment.
Excellent alternative to paper straws, able to use over and over again. My grandchildren will love them, cause paper straws just don’t last. Will definitely give them a couple of packs and keep an eye on your website
Nicely packaged and pleased with these all natural straws. Highly recommend A+
100% grown in South Australia 🇦🇺
Meet Josh, Peri and their family!
Their farm Border Park Organic, located in the Riverland, has been growing organic cereal rye for more than 20 years. They have a complete zero-waste lifestyle and they consume only what they produce.
Our rye straws are also
a by-product of the grain production
suitable to any drinks
home and commercially compostable
100% grown on certified organic farmland
A genuine natural product
Each Mister RYE straw is unique – with natural markings, various lengths and diameters.
These unique characteristics signify a genuinely natural product.